WELCOME TO DFK VIETNAM
A firm that serves international and large Vietnamese clients:
- We speak and work in English, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese and Chinese to render our professional services to more than 350 clients, of which 70% are overseas companies and foreign invested companies in Vietnam.
- We are specialized in auditing engagements that require high audit quality, such as audits of listed clients in Vietnamese or foreign stock markets.
- Besides over 25 clients listed in Vietnam stock market, we are the Vietnamese auditors for large Vietnamese companies listed on US stock markets, including OTCBB and NASDAQ.
Establishing a DFK Member Firm in Vietnam is in line with the strategic growth plans of DFK, both internationally and in this region.
Martin Sharp – DFK International executive director
The Vietnamese member firm of DFK International:
- DFK International creates special value for clients with cross-border interests. DFK International member firms enjoy effective cooperation throughout the world resulting in the ability to deliver international services on time and at a competitive cost.
- Since 2007, we have become the Vietnamese member of DFK International. DFK International is a major international association of independent accounting firms with more than 300 offices and 10,000 professional staff providing consulting and auditing services in 84 countries.DFK International has been meeting the needs of clients with interests in more than one country for 50 years, and ranks in top 25 largest accounting associations and networks in the world in terms of staff number and revenue.
DFK International is a Top 10 international association of independent accounting firms and business advisers.The association has been meeting the needs of clients with interests in more than one country for over 50 years. The partners in its member firms share:
- Enthusiasm for fully understanding client objectives and delivering effective advice.
- Dedication to providing personal and timely services through experienced advisers.
- Commitment to achieving consistent professional and ethical standards.
Each DFK member is an independent legal entity in its own country. A grouping of members who include DFK in their firm’s name are classified as network firms in accordance with EU and IFAC requirements. Member firms that do not include DFK in their firm’s name are not network firms and belong to the association as either Full or Correspondent Members.
The combined fee income of all the DFK Member Firms, including the members of DFK National Groups, was over USD1.2 billion in 2016. Presently, the world-wide organisation has over 12,000 staff, having presented in 92 countries and providing advisory services throughout the world.
DFK International is a vibrant growing organisation that actively encourages and supports its members to deliver an excellent service to clients.
Michael Tovey – president
To learn more about any specific partner, please select from the list on the left.
Contact our managing partners:
Hanoi: Pham The Hung at email@example.com
Ho Chi Minh City: Nguyen Luong Nhan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our people are experienced, professional, bright, enthusiastic,and most importantly, they are people that you can work with.
DFK Vietnam has experts on staff that provide a wide variety of services to the most important industries in the country. From traditional audit and assurance services to innovative management consulting services, we offer our clients comprehensive solutions to help perfect their business. Contact us regarding any of the services below. If your needs extend beyond what you see, give us a call or send us an email. We will help you or put you in touch with someone who can. We also have special services for Korean and Japanese clients. Please contact Chung Woon Suh for Korean and Hiroki Kitano for Japanese inquires.
Independence and confidentiality
Ethical standard is one of the very first training topics that every staff in our firm must complete. We require strict adherence by ourselves to the ethical rules of the profession. As such, in all aspects of our practice, the firm and its people maintain a strict standard of confidentiality towards information obtained during the course of carrying out our professional duties.
Furthermore, the firm and its people maintain complete independence of interest in relations with clients. Every staff involved in any engagement must sign off a written independent statement before doing it. Also, any staff will need to sign off the time report every two weeks with a clear statement of independence on it.
We choose staff carefully. In principle, we only accept the candidates with Big Four experience or fresh ones, to ensure that when the selected persons join our firm, they will be able to go along with our high level of work qualification standards.
Professional continuous training
Besides training on the job plan, we have an in-house training by 80 hours or 10 days per year for all staff. Professional staff are encouraged and supported by the firm to attend additional courses like ACCA or CPA Australia. All CPAs must additionally complete minimum 40 hours of professional continuous updates per year organized by the Ministry of Finance as required by local regulations.
Our works and filings are reviewed by DFK International representatives and also VACPA – a body of the Ministry of Finance on a period of every two or three years. The recent review on audit work papers done by VACPA concluded that our firm’s works and filings reach to 90 marks of 100 in total, and that puts us to the number second best quality firm amongst all firms inspected by VACPA during the year.
Maintaining quality in every
piece of work and pride in
every staff for being a
member of the firm is what
we have to keep.
Pham The Hung – Managing partner
If you have any questions that are not answered in this website or would like to discuss your project, feel free to fill in this form, we commit to answer your request within a 24 hours.
For feedback / comments, e-mail: email@example.com or type your feedback in the form we provide.Thank you for your feedback to us.
Office in Hanoi:
A: Level 22, Hapulico Office Building,1 Nguyen Huy Tuong, Thanh Xuan Dist, Hanoi
T. +8424 3559 2222
Office in Ho Chi Minh City:
A: No. 45 Bach Dang, Tan Binh District, HCMC
T. +8428 3547 1242
Office in Binh Duong:
T. +84247 3897 292